Cytobiol™ Lumin-Eye is an active blend based on the complementary benefits of three components: ash tree bark extract, vitamin B3 and organic silicon.
The high ash (Fraxinus excelsior) is a large tree commonly found in European forests. It draws its name from Latin fraxinus (“lightning”) because its height of up to 40 m attracts lightning.
Its bark contains esculin and fraxin, two heterosides known to actively decrease the permeability of blood capillaries. These compounds give Cytobiol™ Lumin-Eye veinotonic and vasculoprotective properties. Moreover, fraxin and esculin have antioxidant activity that helps protect the blood capillaries while simultaneously resisting the breakdown of hemoglobin to reduce coloration under the eyes.
Cytobiol™ Lumin-Eye simultaneously targets each of the processes behind premature aging of the eye contour for a brighter, younger appearance.
INCIButylene Glycol (and) Water (and) Niacinamide (and) Fraxinus Excelsior Bark Extract (and) Silanetriol
Claims / benefits / efficacy
- Increases blood microcirculation and lymphatic drainage
- Strengthens bloods capillaries
- Stimulates skin microcirculation
- Limits premature aging of the eye contour
- Diminishes dark circles (Reduces color intensity of dark circles by 18% and area of dark circles by 15%)
- Fights undereye bags, reinforces supporting tissues to prevent skin sagging (Reduces volume of undereye bags by up to 30%)
- Hides symptoms of fatigue
- Preservative free
- eye contour treatments
- under-eye shadows and eye puffiness products
- global anti-aging lines
- flash radiance treatments
- pre/post surgery products
5 kg plastic cans.
Samples are available upon request.
Store the product in its original packaging sealed tightly, protected from light and moisture. Special temperature storage conditions are not required.
Certifications & Compliance
Listed on IECIC 2021