Definicire® is an active texturizing agent that recreates the hair protective lipid layer. 100% natural, based on functionalized jojoba and sunflower seed waxes, it ensures perfect hair discipline in all climates, and a comfortable smooth feel. Silicones and quaternary compounds are the main cosmetic ingredients used as hair conditioners. They are both efficient, in different ways, but have limitations regarding biodegradability, build-up effect and image. In addition, they are not natural and are unlike the complex hair lipid layer. Gattefoss? has placed its expertise in lipid chemistry at the service of haircare. Definicire® is a unique ingredient obtained by transesterification of jojoba wax and sunflower seed wax in presence of polyglycerol. Its composition has been optimized to recreate the performance of sebum and 18-MEA which are known to provide naturally the best protection of the hair. Healthy hair is hydrophobic. Definicire® reinforces the hydrophobicity of the hair. It acts as a lubricant decreasing friction between hair fibers and improves hair quality in both dry and humid conditions.
INCIJojoba Esters (and) Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax (and) Polyglycerin-3
Claims / benefits / efficacy
- Increases hair hydrophobicity
- Ensures hair discipline: frizz and volume control, curl definition even under high humidity
- Inhibits the effect of static electricity
- Facilitates combing
- Enhances hair smoothness
- Protects from pollution
- Rinse-off conditioners and masks
- Pre-style treatments
- After-style: anti-frizz day creams, protective hair sprays and lotions
- Men’s lines: beards, styling gums and waxes
8kg Bag-in-pail (polyethylene bag).
Sample available upon request.
Certifications & Compliance
- Worldwide approval for cosmetic applications
- Listed on IECIC (Inventory of Existing Cosmetic Ingredients in China) 2015
- COSMOS approved
- Patent pending
Store the product in its original packaging sealed tightly, protected from light and moisture. Special temperature storage conditions are not required. Container packaged under nitrogen.