polyplasdone™ plus multifunctional disintegrant
Polyplasdone™ Plus multifunctional disintegrant is a direct compression superdisintegrant containing silica and lubricant. This highly effective new product provides enhanced flow properties, self-lubrication, and enhanced tablet performance, improving the overall manufacturing throughput time. Polyplasdone™ Plus multifunctional disintegrant is a crospovidone engineered for use in continuous process and direct compression batch manufacturing. It reduces the number of processing steps for pharmaceutical manufacturers thus saving time and simplifying development. Additionally, it offers improved tablet hardness and helps ensure production of consistent, high quality tablets.
Generic and alternative names
Claims / benefits / efficacy
Key features and Benefits
- multifunctional disintegrant
- superior flow properties and self-lubrication
- improved tablet hardness
- avoidance of two time-consuming manufacturing steps
- improved process throughput and quality performance
- suitable across a wide range of manufacturing techniques
- compatible with broad range of ingredients
- all ingredients meet major compendial monographs
continuous process and direct compression batch manufacturing.
25 kg of powder in a single polyethylene bag of 4 mil thickness, twisted closed and secured with a zip tie. The PE bag is inserted into an 8-gallon HDPE Euro Open Head Drum with a rubber gasket inserted into galvanized steel locking ring cover.